Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drlore
Level 7

Why won’t the show play Bravo

On the Bravo app, I click on a show and it says the channel isn’t included in my tv plan. But it is. I’ve already uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. What do I do? It’s saying the same for other apps like nbc, we have those channels. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why won’t the show play Bravo

@Drlore wrote:

On the Bravo app, I click on a show and it says the channel isn’t included in my tv plan. But it is. I’ve already uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. What do I do? It’s saying the same for other apps like nbc, we have those channels. 

After removing a channel, best practice is to restart your Roku to clear its memory before reinstalling the channel. Did you do this?  Restart via Settings > System > System restart (for Roku TVs: Settings > System > Power > System restart)

But these sound like channel apps that only work when you are paying for them via a subscription to a tv provider (cable/satellite.etc.) account which includes them.  Within each app it may be necessary to log in to verify your tv provider subscription, although exactly where you do that may vary in each channel app.  After doing this once in each channel, you should be good to go for a while, although some do ask you to repeat periodically to be sure your tv provider subscription is still in force.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos