Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shereetoddy
Level 7

Why won't all4 okay on my roku box

Jump to solution

Why won't all4 play on my roku box anymore???? All I get is 'Well thats embarrassing, something's gone wrong please try again in a few minutes.' I've tried many times and gotten no further than that! I've also removed and re-installed many times to no avail. Please help me

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why won't all4 okay on my roku box

Jump to solution

When you remove and reinstall make sure you reboot/restart in between removing and reinstalling.  Other than that, have you tried to contact All4?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

When you remove and reinstall make sure you reboot/restart in between removing and reinstalling.  Other than that, have you tried to contact All4?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Shereetoddy
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you that has worked. 

0 Kudos
Philstollery
Level 8

Jump to solution

If the above doesn't work, try this fix:

The app only crashes for me on the Home page of the All4 app - if you quickly press the down arrow on the control before the homepage can load it won't crash. 

Just have to remember not to navigate up to the home for ever and you can watch and search for programs on All4. 

You're welcome.

0 Kudos