Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Peacock Tv

Jump to solution

Roku promised me, sold me on their product and ads, even talked on Wall Street about they were going to be the streaming king. The place for all channels. Now, just a couple years later you are missing Peacock and HBO Max? I think there is a class action suit here, you are liars.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: I Want NBC's Peacock On Roku

Jump to solution

I understand the issue, but when Big Brother's problem is who gets access to sell my data (when appropriate privacy laws would not even allow that) it really makes...me...mad...

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

They are the streaming king.  Peacock & HBO Max will be on Roku in due time just like the other streaming devices that don't have them including Amazon Fire for both, and Playstation for Peacock.

Patience is a great thing.  I've used Roku for over 6 years now, and I can assure you, this will get resolved.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please add the following channels.

PeacockTV

HBOMAX

Thanks.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I signed up for Peacock my cc has been charged but I can’t watch it on my Roku Tv. Always the consumers who suffer. I’ll give it one month August 15th if no Roku I want my money back.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

If ROKU continues to fail it's customers by not adding new streaming channels, such as HBO Max and Peacock Streaming, etc... I will seriously reevaluate using ROKU. I cannot justify using a service that fails to provide content that myself (as a consumer) wants. Hopefully, ROKU will review it's policey on adding channels or provide a reason as to why it doesn't. ROKU and it's shareholders need to remember that they are just a format that provides easier access to streaming channels and there is nothing on ROKU that is exclusive content.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: I cannot find the Peacock TV on my ROKU. Are you not going to carry it?

Jump to solution

If ROKU continues to fail it's customers by not adding new streaming channels, such as HBO Max and Peacock Streaming, etc... I will seriously reevaluate using ROKU. I cannot justify using a service that fails to provide content that myself (as a consumer) wants. Hopefully, ROKU will review it's policey on adding channels or provide a reason as to why it doesn't. ROKU and it's shareholders need to remember that they are just a format that provides easier access to streaming channels and there is nothing on ROKU that is exclusive content.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: I cannot find the Peacock TV on my ROKU. Are you not going to carry it?

Jump to solution

Both Peacock and Roku are at fault, each one wants more money. If I was to get rid of one it would not be Roku. Peacock is only one network Roku is loaded with more than you could ever view.

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

You have not said anything that we don't already know.  Why stick your BIG FAT Nose in the discussion if you have nothing new to add?  NOW the real question is when is someone with some power at ROKU going to add there 2 cents worth?  Does ROKU even care about us subscribers I think not from their silence!  The BIG WIGS at ROKU are all cowards and have no back bone, open your mouths and give us some good information about the PEACOCK network.  No they won't say a word they are very happy cashing there paychecks and could give a DAM about the community.

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Besides that I do NOT Believe you are a member of the ROKU Family, I think you are a f...ing liar so as I said before keep your BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT you s...head!

0 Kudos