Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Peacock Tv

Jump to solution

How to Cast (Screen Mirroring) From Windows 10 to Roku

Another good article....

https://www.getdroidtips.com/cast-screen-mirroring-windows-roku/

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have a Roku TV, so I have no choice but to yell about this here and wait for someone at ROKU to listen.  Don't think I'm not angry about this!  I don't feel like buying another Smart TV or going back to cable, but those seem to be my only options aside from waiting.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Screen mirroring is blocked on peacock,  tried that but thanks. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Come on! We need Peacock TV!

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Someone needs to send this to Roku, to let them know that we all know about this!! I doubt that they actually read these forums...

Highlighted
Level 7

Please add the Peacock app to Roku!

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

So I removed my Roku and replaced with a mini PC and mini wireless keyboard.  $150.  Its awesome.  I can google search, actually type words, stream EVERYTHING, way better and no restrictions on what I look at!!!! 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Just want help with checking my subscription status since I purchased the lifetime subscription and screen saver since unaware that peacock isnt available on Rokutv

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Your cute reply that this will passed along to the appropriate party appears to be disingenuous, at best. According to your most recent Form 10-Q for the quarter ending 03/31/2020 and filed with the SEC on 05/11/2020, it appears that you are now taking a hard-line negotiation with content providers to further your own interests. Please take note of Part II, Item 1A in which you outline your risk factors.

Here is a link to the filed document.

If you plan to try to out wait the content providers, you should say so.

Highlighted
Level 7

Peacock Channel

Jump to solution

i have the apple tv app on my roku express but i can't add the "peacock" channel like i do on my iphone.  why???

0 Kudos