Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Javrua
Reel Rookie

Re: Content is not included in your subscription, error code 403

Jump to solution

I cancelled AMC Plus and asked for a full refund of my remaining months of the yearly subscription via e-mail. I then activated AMC Plus from within the AppleTV app in my TV. Issue fixed. 

0 Kudos
Recapper64
Streaming Star

Jump to solution
Hats off to smcsmc727. I followed his direction and did a factory reset on my Roku device. You will have to reenter most of your passwords. I have had to:

set up the internet/ modem and had to pair remote,

• I then downloaded the AMC Plus app first.
  • updated AMC Plus before attempting log-in
  • logged in. Seem to be working now.

I have the Stream stick+ (about 3 years old) and using about a 10-year-old Sharp Aquos

0 Kudos
Jericho
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution
Recapper64
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thanks for telling me. I fixed mine last week. I used  smcsmc727 Fix he had posted and it worked for me. Wish This one came out first. I did the factory re-set what a pain, but it worked. If you come across anyone needing contact info these are what I used and they worked

AMC Plus Tech support Contact info
Email: customerservice@amcplus.com
Phone Tech support number: 844-995-0749
AMC phone number: 212-324-8500

Bstruble
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. I’ve tried the fixes and nothing has worked. I can watch things on the app on my phone but not on the Roku AMC Plus app. 

Recapper64
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

If you have tried the factory re-set and it also failed this is a new solution, the third fix, which has worked for others it was posted by eggwhites57

eggwhites57 Level 7

I had the same problem.  I finally fixed it by going into settings, then privacy, then advertising, then made sure limit ad tracking was unchecked.  I reset the advertising identifier, then restarted the Roku.  Didn't even have to remove and reinstall the AMC Plus app.  Hope it works for you.

jwight01
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

That seems to be the solution, although I don't remember checking the limit ad tracking box.  Once it is unchecked AMC Plus will start streaming.

Recapper64
Streaming Star

Re: AMC Plus streaming issues

Jump to solution

Update found phone numbers that work.

AMC Plus Tech support Contact info
Email: customerservice@amcplus.com
Phone Tech support number: 844-995-0749
AMC phone number: 212-324-8500

Bstruble
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks to those who responded to my issue! It’s fixed. I went into the Roku menu: settings| privacy| advertising to uncheck the Limit ad tracking box and, voila, streaming works in the AMC Plus app. Problem solved. 

arual
Reel Rookie

Re: AMC Pllus streaming issues

Jump to solution

Obviously AMC Plus and Roku are business partners. AMC Plus advertised the **bleep** out of their standalone app as working with Roku stick over Black Friday. And Roku allows customers to pull down the AMC Plus app from the channel store. It DOES NOT work. You’d think Roku would want to be apart of the solution especially since there are so many complaints. Instead Roku and AMC Plus are pointing to each other as the problem. Neither company is helping upset customers solve the issue.