Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brianlaww
Level 7

Why does it keep adding Philo to my channel lineup?

Jump to solution

Philo and QVC keep popping up in my channel lineup. I do not have an account with either of them. I delete them. A day later they're back again. Why does this keep happening? And more importantly how do I get it to stop?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Level 21

Re: Why does it keep adding Philo to my channel lineup?

Jump to solution

Do you have multiple Rokus linked to your Roku account?  Check at https://my.roku.com

Is the email address that shows up under Settings->About match what you used for your Roku account?

Any channel added/removed from one Roku will be added/removed from all Rokus linked to the same account.  It's also possible to inadvertently add a channel that's advertised on a screensaver.  Never use Play/Pause or OK to dismiss a screensaver.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

Do you have multiple Rokus linked to your Roku account?  Check at https://my.roku.com

Is the email address that shows up under Settings->About match what you used for your Roku account?

Any channel added/removed from one Roku will be added/removed from all Rokus linked to the same account.  It's also possible to inadvertently add a channel that's advertised on a screensaver.  Never use Play/Pause or OK to dismiss a screensaver.

View solution in original post

Brianlaww
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you. It turns out I had two Roku units registered for the same account when I only have one unit. I deleted them both and then added my Roku back in and everything is fine.

0 Kudos