Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moon22
Level 7

Re: Roku Stick and HBO Max - Starts then Reverts back to the home screen ?? Any Ideas

Jump to solution

Same thing happens for me. Hope they fix this quickly.

Kt1130
Level 7

Re: HBO Max keeps freezing - can't watch anything

Jump to solution

Hi,

Ive tried this several times. I logged out of HBO on all devices. I restarted Roku from the Home Screen, I tried unplugging the whole system and plugging it back in. I deleted the channel and re-added it. I’m still having the same problem. Any other ideas?

libradog
Level 7

Jump to solution

Exact same problem/setup here! So frustrating/disappointing. 

FOG40
Level 7

Re: Roku Stick and HBO Max - Starts then Reverts back to the home screen ?? Any Ideas

Jump to solution

Same for me as will! It only happens with my Stream Stick!!

Blake8915
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue, I tried reinstalling, updating the tv, restarting the tv, and I am still having the issue where it brings me back to the home screen after trying to load the app

Mekanicmike
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issues as quoted with the other complaints. Tried all the easy fixes with no help. Hopefully an update to fix these issues soon??

THX1139
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yup. Me too.. What a joke they actually pushed this poorly written code out to customers. Shame on Roku engineering and QA.

Sws
Level 8

Jump to solution

I tried removing hbo max. Restarting roku. And adding hbo again.  It did not help. Please help. 

Two-bad-dogs
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yes. I’m having the same problem. Have rebooted, updated, cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. 

BKJP
Level 8

Jump to solution

Switch to Apple TV? Seems clear from my experience with Roku over the past 3 days that they have no interest in helping customers with this.