Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ikantcook
Level 7

Why cant I get FOX and Friends to load?...I paid and ROKU account shows it is installed.

I know the White House doesn't like different views, but are they censoring what I want on MY TV?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why cant I get FOX and Friends to load?...I paid and ROKU account shows it is installed.

You didnt mention your model name/# or firmware version:  Settings/System/About

..nor the app or app version (highlight the app, press Options (*)..)

If this is the FoxNews app, its notorious for having all sorts of routine issues, including content loading issues.

You can try reinstalling the app, though it may make no difference:

1) Remove the app (Highlight the app, press the Options (*) button on the remote, then Remove)

2) RESTART the Roku (Settings/System/System restart/Restart) <-- MUST DO THIS HERE!!!

3) Re-install the app

(Otherwise, if you dont restart settings/cached data associated with the app are left behind and it wont be a clean re-install)

If it still doesnt load, you'll need to contact FoxNews (or the app vendor if its another app/service).

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.