Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irishdoherty1
Level 7

Why can't I view Info Wars on Hedex ?

Info Wars will not boot up on Hedex 

4 Replies
Jujuthewhale
Level 7

Re: Why can't I view Info Wars on Hedex ?

I'm having the same problem wish there was someone to reach out to. I don't have a computer so I don't think I could watch on my tv any other way. 

jeffschu
Level 7

same here its been like this for a week now...hacks me off ....1776

Gracie99
Level 7

Same! Need an explanation from Roku! I was going to buy another Roku unit for another TV but now, what’s the point. Poor communication on Roku’s part and no way to contact customer service to get an explanation. Very pissed off about all of this! 

atc98092
Level 21

You're asking in the wrong place. Roku is not responsible for the Hedex channel. It's developed and supported by a third party. Their web site is https://www.hedex.tv/

It appears from comments on their web site that there's an issue with Info Wars. So the problem appears to be with Hedex. That is where you need to ask. Roku has no control over content on 3rd party channels.  

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos