Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElleMemphis
Reel Rookie

Re: Wont let me log into a channel I pay for AMC+

Jump to solution

I can't find the AMC+ app on the channel store. What gives?

0 Kudos
pjj4TV
Reel Rookie

Re: Wont let me log into a channel I pay for AMC+

Jump to solution

Doesn't work for me either. There's no selection for "Limit Ad Tracking" on my Roku Privacy settings.

0 Kudos

Re: Can't login to AMC Plus on Roku

Jump to solution

Still cannot sign onto AMC+ thru ROKU

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @Hellonwheels

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Suki1
Reel Rookie

Re: Why can't I login to AMC Plus on my Roku device?

Jump to solution

I have had this issue 2 separate times and no help from either ROKU OR AMC+.  Hours and hours of time wasted.  However I found my solution.  I subscribed directly with AMC+ through their website.  When attempting to login in with the ROKU device you are instructed to use your email address and ROKU password.  That will NOT WORK.  You need to use the password associated with your AMC+ account.  Mine are 2 different words.  So I disregarded the onscreen instructed and was able to sign in to all three TV's using the AMC+ password and not the ROKU password as instructed in the on screen directions.  Give it a try.  All and any combinations of solutions offered were unsuccessful including deactivating my accounts.  Good Luck.

0 Kudos
Sabra

Jump to solution

All of a sudden on only one TV I cannot log in to AMC plus. It asks for my email and password which don't work. I never had a password for AMC plus just for the roku.

I either get 'unauthorized request' or "password empty" message

Followed advice here and nothing worked.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Sabra, we're sorry to hear that you're having issues logging in. We are limited when it comes to login portals for standalone channels on Roku. If you have a separate login that was created for AMC+ and it is not working when you try to login, we would recommend getting in touch directly with their support team. If you subscribed to AMC+ through The Roku Channel, you won't be prompted to login. To contact AMC+ directly, please visit https://support.amcplus.com/en/support/tickets/new or you can call 1 (212) 324-8500. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know!

0 Kudos
PNW_erahorse
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I subscribed to AMC+ through Roku, and have enjoyed for a couple months. When I bought the updated Roku stick and was setting up my apps, AMC+ was the only one that would not allow me to log in.

Because I had subscribed through Roku, I followed the ‘sign in with Roku email/password’ prompt, but no luck. I tried updating my Roku password, but no luck. I got a clue when on one try AMC app said, you have an account on another device, use another email.

I deactivated old devices on my Roku account and now have only the new one. Still won’t accept my log in. What now?

I could cancel AMC+ through Roku, go direct to AMC…? Please advise.

0 Kudos
pjj4TV
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That won't help. I have a subscription to AMC+ that I purchased directly, and it doesn't work with Roku either.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@PNW_erahorse, are you trying to access it through The Roku Channel or through its standalone channel/app?  One may work while the other doesn't.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos