Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why Cable Pushers?

What good is ROKU if they push cable. I received an email titled cable or not, we’ve got you covered. Streaming services need to advocate for their customers. Not promote apps that require a cable subscriptions to use.  Why would I want to pay for cable just to stream the same content. Improve your service offering don’t align yourselves with the companies who have abused their customers for years. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 12

Re: Why Cable Pushers?

I really don’t see "cable or not" as pushing anything, and there are plenty of cable and satellite users who have Rokus! Just within the last few minutes I've read posts asking about Roku integration with two different cable companies.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Why Cable Pushers?

I well I do. I am an or not and promoting apps that require a cable package. Seems to be a slap in the face to cord cutters. 

0 Kudos