Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why Are My Channels Not Loading?

Since I bought my Roku Sticks, I have not enjoyed using them (I have 4 of them for 4 TVs in my Home). First, it was the Remotes. The Remotes were taking forever to respond to anything or just doesn't work at all. This has been going on for a while.  Now The Channels are not Loading.  I mean all the Channels. None of the over 1000 Channels I have on my Roku is Loading. I have done all the troubleshooting and even follow suggestions from other posts and nothing is working. Please what do I do to get my Channels to Load?

1 Reply
Level 7

Re: Why Are My Channels Not Loading?

I have had my ROKU for a while now and today I noticed that my channels are not loading even though I have done all the trouble shooting; cannot find anyone on the phone to assist. Is it time to throw away ROKU device?

Thanks.

Beverly