Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwhewitt
Binge Watcher

Where did TUBI go? Missing from Home Screen

Turned on my (Roku) tonight and noticed channel lineup was scrambled.  Then noticed TUBI was missing from the lineup.  Checked  channel store.  It is still available.  Restarted Roku.  reinstalled TUBI.  Roku says it was installed.  TUBI STILL MISSING FROM LINEUP!  What now?  Between this problem and the intermittent error 020, the Amazon Fire stick is looking more and more attractive.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Where did TUBI go? Missing from Home Screen

@rwhewitt

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What specific Roku model device are you using? When you checked the Channel Store online, does the site say that it is already installed on your Roku account? Have you tried searching for the channel on your Roku device that you are trying to access the channel on?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MB0

My tubi is also gone from my home screen today.   The app store says it's there but already installed.   I didn't want to try Uninstalling and reinstalling because I don't want to lose my saved info and obviously something is wrong on roku's system or with the tubi app

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Susan76 and @MB0 

Apparently a service interruption is to blame. https://community.roku.com/t5/Announcements/Service-Interruption-Channels-missing-or-unable-to-add-c...

----

You may need to perform a manual System/Software Update to see if it retrieves missing channels/apps.

Settings/System/System or Software Update [Check Now]

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos