Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rewmelaine
Level 7

Where Are My Premium Channels on the new Live TV channel?

After receiving an email notification of the new Roku Live TV channel, I installed it. None of my 13 Premium Pay channels appear in the Live program guide. However, I do see offers to subscribe to channels I already have subscribed to. Shouldn't I expect to see channels I've paid for in my guide? 

I have done an update twice, as well as re-started my Roku device twice, but my premium channels are still not available.

An explanation or solution would be much appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where Are My Premium Channels on the new Live TV channel?

@rewmelaine

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you accessing? What model Roku device are you using?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
rewmelaine
Level 7

Re: Where Are My Premium Channels on the new Live TV channel?

Hi Danny. Thanks for offering your help. Apparently I wasn't clear in my question, so I'll try again.

I use the Roku Ultra on my living room TV and all my TV service is streaming. Through Roku I have purchased subscriptions for 13 additional services. Of course I have downloaded those channels to my Roku service, and watch them through separate channels. Everything is fine with my service and my purchases.

A couple of days ago I received an email notification re Roku's new Live TV channel and guide. So, I added that channel to my line-up to see what it offered.

As I explored the Live channel offerings I noticed ads for the premium pay channels like Showtime, Epix, HBOMax. And I thought, wow, this is great. I'll be able to access all my Roku subscription channels from a single app. But, my subscription pay channels are not in the TV guide line up.

So, my question is should I be seeing a Live line up for my Showtime, Britbox, etc. within the Live tv guide, or is that my own wishful thinking? Do I still need to watch through each individual channel?

Thanks, Elaine

0 Kudos