Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misse5386
Level 7

When you gonna fix hbo max

When are you guys going to fix the issue with thr Hbo Max app??? I left comcast (Xfinity) because everyone said roku is where its at but ALREADY I can see this has been an ongoing issue that you all have failed to mitigate. Do you plan on trolly fixing this ASAP or are you going to be like every other offered service that doesnt care to fix what their customers are asking to have fixed? Please fix the hbo max from shutting down and kicking you out and yes Ive already deleted and reinstalled. Please fix the issue on your end, I really don't want to go to the next TV option because you all don't care to mitigate your customer complaints.  Thanks #hbomax 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: When you gonna fix hbo max

@Misse5386 wrote:

When are you guys going to fix the issue with thr Hbo Max app??? I left comcast (Xfinity) because everyone said roku is where its at but ALREADY I can see this has been an ongoing issue that you all have failed to mitigate. Do you plan on trolly fixing this ASAP or are you going to be like every other offered service that doesnt care to fix what their customers are asking to have fixed? Please fix the hbo max from shutting down and kicking you out and yes Ive already deleted and reinstalled. Please fix the issue on your end, I really don't want to go to the next TV option because you all don't care to mitigate your customer complaints.  Thanks #hbomax 

You posted at the wrong support forum.

HBO codes and develops the HBO Max app, not Roku.

You need to contact HBO about the issue you are having with their app:

https://help.hbomax.com/us/ContactUs

FYI, when reinstalling an app, you need restart after removal:

1) Remove the HBO Max app (Highlight the app, press the Options (*) button on the remote, then Remove)

2) RESTART the Roku (Settings/System/System restart/Restart) <-- MUST DO THIS HERE!!!

3) Re-install the HBO Max app

(If you dont restart after removal, settings/cached data associated with the app are left behind and it wont be a clean re-install)

0 Kudos