Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

When will filmplus (film+) channel be available?

The situation made me watch almost all of the movies I'd want to see.  

I'm trying to subscribe to film+ or filmplus from Vietnam but it's not available in Roku channels.  When will you add it?  

Thanks,

hMT

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 21

Re: When will filmplus (film+) channel be available?

You would have to ask whomever is offering Film+. Roku does not provide the channels available, except for The Roku Channel and the Roku Media Player. All other channels are provided by 3rd parties. 

Don't forget that even if they decide to offer a channel on Roku devices, it might not be available in your area. The channel developers have complete control where geographically they channel is available and functional.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.