Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hallmark TV auto playing next movie in queue about 10 mins before current movie ends

@PattiMike1923 

Your posting will probably be moved to this thread location.  

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/When-watching-limited-time-movies-on-Hallmark...

Issue has been around for a week or so now.  Hallmark issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos
nahs84
Level 8

Re: When watching limited time movies on Hallmark Channel it switches to another movie

Same problem right here! The Hallmark TV app on Roku automatically performs the following movie in Queue about 10 minutes before the film currently being watched ends you can check here on this website. It’s taking place with all of the new most beneficial films that expire in approx three days.

0 Kudos
Smiles19023
Level 8

Re: When watching limited time movies on Hallmark Channel it switches to another movie

Mine was fixed. I watched some the past 2 days and it played the entire movie

0 Kudos
nahs84
Level 8

Same difficulty here! The Hallmark TV app on Roku automatically plays the next movie in Queue approximately 10 mins before the movie currently being watched ends here. It’s going on with all of the new most desirable films that expire in approximately three days.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @nahs84

Thanks for the post.

Does the issue only occur on the Hallmark channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart > Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
dacoyle
Level 8

Kariza,

Multiple people have replied here that it's only a Hallmark problem. I think at least 2 have called Hallmark and they know about the problem and are working to fix it.

0 Kudos
enginebuddha
Level 7

I signed up today 03/10/2022 for about 2 hours. Very first movie (was not the Hallmark Chennel) I got to watch about 85% of the movie before it switched to a different movie. After trying to resume several times and even restarting the movie and fast forwarding, it kept switching to another movie. Not wanting to take the chance of this happening to me again watching another movie, I canceled my subscription. That solved the problem!

0 Kudos