Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coconutz73
Level 7

Re: When watching limited time movies on Hallmark Channel it switches to another movie

Same here - is there a fix for this as yet? I was just watching the Christmas contest and now I don't know what happens in the end! How will I go on?? Smiley Happy

I did various reboots and the updates etc.

MSzam
Level 9

Re: When watching limited time movies on Hallmark Channel it switches to another movie

Don't know of any fix. Haven't heard a reply from Hallmark. I won't even try watching with the Roku app any more. Watched one of the ones I had trouble with on my desktop using Hallmark Channel website and had no problem. I just let it play while I worked on something until it got to where it switched and then I was able to watch the rest.

Smiles19023
Level 8

the exact same thing is happening on my Roku. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still skips the last few minutes of ever new premier so I don't officially know what happens in all the new xmas movies 

drewrygirl
Level 7

This is happening to me, too!!  I never get to see the end of a movie!!  HELP!!!!

Mawbell
Level 7

Happens to me too.  Anybody know how to fix it?

Plz
Level 7

Same experience here.  Frustrating to watch a movie that has no ending because it skips to an entirely different movie.

And when the time changes an error says cannot access program.  Really super fun when watching a sports game. GRRRR

HAPPY STEAMING — ROKU Ultra 4800x - OS 10.5.0 - Build 4201-C2

Odin
Level 7

Having the same issue! It’s so frustrating. There are two movies I can’t finish because of this. Ours pops up a screen in the lower left corner with a countdown I can’t cancel saying it’s going to play another movie!! At least let me cancel the auto play or start the timer when the credits start on the movie I’m watching!!

Codamom
Level 7

This has been happening to me also! So frustrating!!

Hids05
Level 7

The app had an update today.. I don't know if it fixed it but now all the movies I want to watch are gone. 😭

MSzam
Level 9

Yea, I think they just reached their expiration date. I'm not assuming anything is fixed Smiley Sad