Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

What information do I use for viewlocal ?

what email and password do I use for viewlocal ?

[post moved to appropriate board]

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: what email and password do I use for viewlocal ?

"ViewLocal is a service of NeoNova, but it is provided as a "white label" service, meaning it is marketed, sold, and supported by individual broadband providers. No content is available on the ViewLocal Roku channel until you log in with credentials from your broadband provider. A list of broadband companies offering this service can be found here. As of January 2018, only ten Internet providers are listed."

That info appears to be a couple of years old. But it appears that it requires you to have credentials with an Internet Service Provider that supports the service. The email and password have to be for that particular service, not anything you get from Roku. Click the link to see what providers support the service.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos