Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
playhouserage
Level 7

What happened to my favorite channel MovieSphere?

I wish Roku would handle their internal business with providers more better and give us advance notice of a channel's closure. We spend good money on your devices that are getting even more expensive every year. MovieSphere was an excellent channel. Why is it no longer on any of my devices. It has deleted itself? I see it is no longer available in my Roku store as well. Why do the best channels disappear?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
demsd
Level 12

Re: What happened to my favorite channel MovieSphere?

@playhouserage wrote:

I wish Roku would handle their internal business with providers more better and give us advance notice of a channel's closure. We spend good money on your devices that are getting even more expensive every year. MovieSphere was an excellent channel. Why is it no longer on any of my devices. It has deleted itself? I see it is no longer available in my Roku store as well. Why do the best channels disappear?

Why are you assuming it was Roku who removed it?

Are you aware it is available in the Roku "live" channels?

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/4f41754c25e159dfb8bae8d9e6101bad/moviesphere#!

0 Kudos