Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cataf
Reel Rookie

What happened to Nashville channel live tv

What happened to Nashville channel live TV it just disappeared yesterday January 4

6 REPLIES 6
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What happened to Nashville channel live tv

@cataf 

Appears that Hulu currently has the streaming rights for Nashville seasons 1-6. (https://www.hulu.com/series/nashville-9d652ed4-8e2e-4993-a9db-b58161a598be)

From Roku's Search feature, can also purchase individual episodes from Vudu, AppleTV, and Prime Video.

It may return again as free on the Roku Channel (Live TV), or one of the free Channels/apps in the future, but have no knowledge when.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

cataf
Reel Rookie

Thanks so much for your reply.  I love the show and always have it on if I'm not watching something else.    I know it's on Hulu but I like the "live" aspect where I can just turn it on and pick up whatever episode is currently on.   Since it's been on Hulu, I wonder why airing it live just became a problem,  I hope it comes back live.

0 Kudos

I absolutely can't believe that I can't watch it for free anymore. That stinks! Glad I have my DVDs to pull out. It just made it easier to flip on the channel instead of getting out the discs. Every time I like something they cancel it. Booooo!!!

0 Kudos
cataf
Reel Rookie

Yes, so easy to just flip on channel !  Thought it was only me.  Wish we could get it back.  I miss Nashville.     

0 Kudos

What happened to the live Nashville channel when I search for it nothing comes up anymore will it be coming back on to the Roku channel soon I hope so because that's the only way I was able to watch it I love that show that was one of my favorite channels because it was just Nashville the show on it and I was able to watch all of the episodes that I missed and that I like I can't a Ford Hulu or anything like that right now to watch it I'm on a budget so I depend on the free content hope to see it come back on the Roku channel soon I don't know why it was taken off in the first place when somebody like something it seems like y'all always take it off so I hope to see it come back soon as a live channel or on some other channel that is free

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

@Shellypooh4142  Hulu bought the streaming rights to it. Hulu is only $5/ month

https://www.hulu.com/series/nashville-9d652ed4-8e2e-4993-a9db-b58161a598be?dl=false

0 Kudos