Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

What do you think about the Amazon app?

Just want to get some input and feedback from Amazon app users. How do you like the app? Does it give you any issues? I always have buffering issues and audio not being in sync with video. I use the Amazon app more than any other on Roku and it's the only app that gives me constant technical issues. What's your favorite TV show/movie? I'm liking The Boys

Lord Hand, Hand of the Queen
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: What do you think about the Amazon app?

My only real issue with it is they bury their 4K content and make it very difficult to find. If I'm using a 4K player attached to a 4K display, I would expect them to show me the 4K version of a particular title before a lower resolution version. But they don't do that. Except for the 4K titles I have purchased, and which appear in my Library, you have to really search for the 4K content. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: What do you think about the Amazon app?

We use it daily with issue, but we're viewing HD content, most recently running through the Parks & Rec reruns.

0 Kudos