Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OUDNA2021
Level 7

What Live Channels with Roku Stream Device

Jump to solution

My fiancee and I are moving to a new apartment and with saving for our wedding next year, we want to save as much as we can and are looking into Roku. We are getting internet with our internet provider but we want to look into stream/live channels instead of Cable. Curious what live channels/sports we could get with Roku Streaming devices. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What Live Channels with Roku Stream Device

Jump to solution

@OUDNA2021

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our support page regarding free and paid channels here: Will I have to pay for channels?

In addition, feel free to browse the only Roku Channel Store to see what channels are available and if there is a cost associated with those channels here: https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What Live Channels with Roku Stream Device

Jump to solution

@OUDNA2021

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our support page regarding free and paid channels here: Will I have to pay for channels?

In addition, feel free to browse the only Roku Channel Store to see what channels are available and if there is a cost associated with those channels here: https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos