Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SherrySS17
Reel Rookie

Weather widget not excepting zip code, now I am getting the wrong weather on my widget.

Just bought the lifetime subscription to the weather widget a few days ago,  but it would not take my zip code with multiple tries. Now it has the wrong weather temperatures and I cannot find how to fix it not even in my account. 
it’s beginning to get a bit frustrating to say the least. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Weather widget not excepting zip code, now I am getting the wrong weather on my widget.

@SherrySS17 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
nadie00

Re: Weather widget not excepting zip code, now I am getting the wrong weather on my widget.

Same thing is happening to me with Forest screensaver developed by Okko. I chose the displaying weather option which has me in a two day trial period. I entered my zip code and it gives the wrong weather. I tried another zip code and the weather doesn't even change. Restarting Roku itself didn't solved it. How do I contact the developer? 

0 Kudos
rockyphilippi
Reel Rookie

I did the same a couple of days ago and Roku for OKKO had no trouble charging my card immediately for the lifetime subscription, but any time I try to change the weather widget zip code or even keep it displayed it takes me back to the purchase subscription option screen.   When I look at my receipt it states, "For billing questions regarding this transaction please contact Roku for OKKO Customer Support."

I cannot find a way to contact Roku for OKKO Customer Support.....

0 Kudos
rockyphilippi
Reel Rookie

Danny,

please let us know how to contact Roku for OKKO Customer Support...

0 Kudos