Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Midnightangel71
Reel Rookie

Can't Watch The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch on Discovery Plus

Jump to solution

Why can't we watch Skinwalker Ranch? There is a key by the last 2 episodes.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't Watch The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch on Discovery Plus

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: We pay for discovery plus, but The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch won't let us watch it.

Jump to solution

Perhaps it is related to the fact that Episodes 7-10 of Season 2 havent aired yet.

0 Kudos
bjkh61

Re: We pay for discovery plus, but The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch won't let us watch it.

Jump to solution

I am wondering the same.  The shows have aired but I am unable to watch them.  Season 2 episodes 5, 6, 7. I am not able to get. !!!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DiscoverWatcher
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Can't Watch Season 3 either. Its due yesterday. Now its May the 4th!, and no Skinwalker Ranch?! 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @DiscoverWatcher

I hope you're doing well.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend reaching out to the channel directly for more information and assistance.

You can check @RokuDanny-R's post above if you need help contacting Discovery+ Support.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Richter1

Jump to solution

I’ve got the same question. I just signed up for free 7 day trial and it looks like Series 3 is not available on Discovery+. If so then Im canceling before trial ends. Why pay if you can’t see the latest episodes?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Richter1

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ET1

Jump to solution

This blows. If you aren't subscribed to standard cable, you can't order the History Channel. Even on a service like Sling, episodes are erratically available. You'd think History would want a larger share of advertising revenues instead of keeping their content exclusive.

0 Kudos