Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richard70
Level 8

Water Present Episodes Missing

Problem with Walter Presents: Only Episode 3 of Seaside Hotel Season 8 is showing up. Same problem on my Roku Ultra, Roku TV, Android Tablet, and Windows PC.

5 REPLIES 5\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Water Present Episodes Missing

@Richard70

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Richard70
Level 8

still not fixed

0 Kudos
Richard70
Level 8

Still not fixed.  I've called customer service and this is my third post on the issue!  It is obviously a computer programing error that should be extremely easy to fix but it appears that no one cares.

0 Kudos
Mhald
Level 7

It’s frustrating. I really wish they would get this fixed. I also noticed in one of the seasons  several of the episodes were not sequenced properly. It’s a great show and I am with you Richard…needs to be fixed ASAP!

0 Kudos
Richard70
Level 8

Re: Walter Present Episodes Missing

Its weird that it is this show!  I've been a Roku Customer for about 10 years and have subscribed to various channels without an issue.  Both Xfinity and Masterpiece on Amazon show the episodes correctly.  I want to support Roku but if they don't fix it soon I'll have to get it elsewhere.

0 Kudos