Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nanmik38
Level 7

Watching sitcom on ROKU channel and suddenly next episode says it’s expired

Been watching Coach sitcom in ROKU channel and suddenly this morning on Season 4 Episode 18 it says it’s expired.  Cannot access program. 
however the series is still available on your channel.  No software upgrade needed and I’ve restarted ROKU twice. 
so what’s going on ?   

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DBDukes
Level 14

Re: Watching sitcom on ROKU channel and suddenly next episode says it’s expired

Did this happen tonight? Within the past couple of hours? On the first day of the month? When online streaming libraries will rotate out shows and movies?

If so, I would suggest that's what happened.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: Watching sitcom on ROKU channel and suddenly next episode says it’s expired

For what it's worth, I'm going through Coach right now too on the Roku Channel.  I'm in season 6 right now but I just went back to S4 E18 to check and it loaded ok for me.  Maybe you just ran into a temporary glitch.

If worse comes to worst, IMDB is running Coach also so you could try viewing this episode there.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos