Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caren1
Level 7

Watching on line at Roku.com, I can't find Acorn to watch it, but my subscription ins active.

What went wrong. I was watching Midsomer Murders on Acorn at ROku.com THIS MORNING and now it has completely disappeared, I am traveling, and I've done this many many times before with no issues. Where's Acorn go? I can't click on it to launch it from Mt Account either - where it says my subscription is active and paid up.

Any body? I don't know who committed the murder.

Caren

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Watching on line at Roku.com, I can't find Acorn to watch it, but my subscription ins active.

Hi @caren1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I understand that you are unable to watch Midsomer Murders on The Roku Channel through the website. Does this happen on all movies/shows or just Midsomer Murders? Could you please verify if you getting any error messages/codes when you are trying to access the episodes through the Roku website?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos