Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Watching Roku on other devices

Jump to solution

I bought a tv with Roku already installed - and through that I subscribed to Showtime and the Disney - how do I watch these on my tv in the living room which didn’t come with Roku?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Watching Roku on other devices

Jump to solution

If you paid through Roku, I don't know if you can watch outside of a Roku device.  You'd probably have to ask Showtime and Disney.  You can either get another Roku device and connect it to your other TV or cancel your Roku subscription and subscribe directly through Showtime and Disney.  Note that if you cancel you'll still have access until the end of the subscription period.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Watching Roku on other devices

Jump to solution

If you paid through Roku, I don't know if you can watch outside of a Roku device.  You'd probably have to ask Showtime and Disney.  You can either get another Roku device and connect it to your other TV or cancel your Roku subscription and subscribe directly through Showtime and Disney.  Note that if you cancel you'll still have access until the end of the subscription period.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos