Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WatchESPN problems?

Something has changed at WatchESPN in the last few months. The replay streams used to have useful titles such as "Federer vs Murray", that has gone and now you have to check online for the approximate time of the match. And sometimes the matches are in blocks so you have to fast forward to the match you want. I assume these are cost cutting measures.
Previously the video could be choppy after fast forwarding and hitting play. That was fixed by pausing and playing again, no big deal. The choppy video appears to have gone but now the video flashes a block from a previous frame every few minutes, this is a more annoying. I checked other channels on my Roku 3 and the flashes do not occur. Does anyone have any ideas?
I'm loathe to contact ESPN as WatchESPN comes free with my Spectrum internet access and I don't want them to turn it off in a fit of spite.
0 Kudos