Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Watch other season!!!!!!?

Why can't I watch other season but the last season of that show. I need some sort of person to talk to not this email stuff. I have a broken arm and I either want my money back or a number. I'm pissed I'm spending my hard earned money on this **bleep** trying to stay entertained with something and can't talk to a human!!!!!!!!! This is **bleep**.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 21

Re: Watch other season!!!!!!?

You haven't given enough information for anyone to be able to help you.  What channel/app?  It's impossible to even tell if your issue is with Roku.  Most channels/apps are developed and supported by providers that have nothing to do with Roku.

0 Kudos
Level 10

Re: Watch other season!!!!!!?

By the way, sometimes certain streaming providers only have certain seasons or episodes of shows.  Sometimes one season is available for free and other seasons require a paid account.  (These things may or may not apply since we don't know what you're watching.) 

0 Kudos