Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evanorvis
Level 7

Watch other season!!!!!!?

Why can't I watch other season but the last season of that show. I need some sort of person to talk to not this email stuff. I have a broken arm and I either want my money back or a number. I'm pissed I'm spending my hard earned money on this **bleep** trying to stay entertained with something and can't talk to a human!!!!!!!!! This is **bleep**.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Watch other season!!!!!!?

You haven't given enough information for anyone to be able to help you.  What channel/app?  It's impossible to even tell if your issue is with Roku.  Most channels/apps are developed and supported by providers that have nothing to do with Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Strega
Level 15

Re: Watch other season!!!!!!?

By the way, sometimes certain streaming providers only have certain seasons or episodes of shows.  Sometimes one season is available for free and other seasons require a paid account.  (These things may or may not apply since we don't know what you're watching.) 

0 Kudos