Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Derz
Level 8

Watch TCM Channel- Watchlist not working

I have a Roku Streaming Stick,  Several weeks ago, the Watch TCM Channel was "updated" and failed to work on that device.  (Upon access, the channel hung) This was eventually acknowledge and another update was made available which manually had to be applied.  This fixed access to the channel, jowever, now the "watchlist" isn't working  Items I had in mu list cannot be removed, some cannot be watched.  Attempting to remove films using the edit watchlist button causes the application to hang.  I tried removing the channel, but this does not clear the watchlist, which has the same issues after being added back.

Regular RMP user
4 Roku 3810x Streaming Sticks
Netgear R6300V2 as Access Point, File, and DLNA Server #1
DLNA Server #2: Raspberry Pi 3, Model B (running Linux 10 and Serviio 2.1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Watch TCM Channel- Watchlist not working

@Derz-

I've noticed the same issues since the revised Watch TCM app with the jazzed up interface arrived. 

It seems pretty erratic.  Some films play, others tell you they can't be played at this time.  Some will play if you go right back in while others will not.

Some can not be deleted when you try to edit the watch list, others will delete.  Some will be removed by clicking the [- watch list] button in the movie's description screen, others will not.

I have found I CAN remove entries from the watch list via the https://www.tcm.com/watchtcm/ website, although even that access seems slow and klunky.

For the most part I've just been leaving watched programs that won't delete in the watch list until they expire.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
Derz
Level 8

Re: Watch TCM Channel- Watchlist not working

Thanks makaiguy.  The link you provided did permit me to remove all items from my wishlist. It was quite klunky, but results in Roku showed a cleared wishlist.

Regular RMP user
4 Roku 3810x Streaming Sticks
Netgear R6300V2 as Access Point, File, and DLNA Server #1
DLNA Server #2: Raspberry Pi 3, Model B (running Linux 10 and Serviio 2.1)
0 Kudos