Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

WWE Network playback issues

Having an issue with WWE network on my Roku.  Any time you try to skip ahead or skip an intro it restarts the program.  The only way to watch any programs on the channel is to watch from the start and not skip ahead at all.  This only started 2 weeks ago.  Have signed out and removed and added back the channel already to no help.  

9 Replies
Level 7

Re: WWE Network playback issues

Same issue

0 Kudos
Level 8

What Roku model do you have?  I have Roku 3 and wondering if I have to upgrade to a newer model 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Different user but same problem. And this has been going on for a while now.

Model 4230X - Roku 3, on 9.4.0 build 4190-04. Last updated 14 days ago.

I have rebooted multiple times and does not correct. No issue with any other channel.

Please, what is the fix? 

0 Kudos
Level 7

The problem started when they added the ads that play before every program. Since then, it eliminated the ability to rewind, fast forward or skip a match.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Not sure when this started but I am sure that the problem is following the one stand alone Roku 3 Model 4230X, I reported previously. 

I have 2 TCL Roku TVs (both recently updated) and neither have a problem forwarding or skipping to matches on the WWE Network. 

0 Kudos
Level 8

Thanks for the replies, does Roku monitor these discussions to recommend a solution, or are we left to upgrading the devices to fix the issue?

0 Kudos
Level 7

So appears the fix is to uninstall the WWE Network and reinstall it. After doing so I am now able to skip and rewind and fast forward PPVs etc.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Seems to be fixed, didn’t even uninstall again.  Now that the non WWE ads are gone seems good 

0 Kudos
Level 7

The problem is with the app itself.  WWE knows about it, and they say they'll fix it sometime in the future.  Awful customer service around this problem. 

0 Kudos