Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thurley
Level 7

WWE Network not working on my 3 ROKUs

This has been a constant issue for me over the last year since the WWE Network outage.  Prior to the outage everything worked perfectly. WWE Network app downloads and installs. The app allows me to login and use it. However, once the initial use of the app is completed, I get the error message "Please Connect to the Internet".

All follow-up attempts to open the app will show the loading screen and the message above.

I've attempted this on three different Roku devices, on three different networks and in two different homes. I even created a second Roku account in case there was an issue with my original account. Nothing fixes it.  I've even been working with the WWE network support team for 6 months and the state everything is fine on their end.

I have tried:
- Uninstall and reinstall app
- System update
- Factory reset of device
- Multiple Roku accounts

All other apps on my Rokus work properly. This issue appears to be limited just to WWE Network. Please help!  Thank you so much in advance.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
jeffrok
Level 12

Re: WWE Network not working on my 3 ROKUs

Are you in the US? Are you using any VPNs, and if so, have you tried turning them off?
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Thurley
Level 7

I am in the US and I am not using a VPN.
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 12

Does the WWE Network app use your Roku account as credentials? Id the credentials for that app are separate from your Roku account, have you tried creating a new WWE account? Also, does WWE allow you to watch on a phone/desktop/laptop and if so, does it work correctly when you use it from there? Grasping at straws here since I am not a WWE user or part of any support team..
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Thurley
Level 7

The roku and WWE have separate credentials.  I have reset my roku and created new accounts for the WWE on the roku.  I can watch the WWE network on my phone.  all the other apps work fine on the roku but the WWE.
0 Kudos