Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drflowers
Level 7

WWE Network and Roku Ultra

A few weeks ago, WWE network launched an overhaul of their streaming service. Since that time, I experience a micro stutter every 20 seconds when streaming content on my lg 4K tv using Roku ultra. I tried using the wwe network app directly through the smart tv and have no issues. Any thoughts on what could be going on?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: WWE Network and Roku Ultra

Hi there, 

Does this issue occur in other streaming channels on your device? If not, it's something you'll want to report to the channel provider and request additional support for. You can their support team here: https://www.wwe.com/main-help/contact-us

We'd recommend trying the following steps: 

1. Remove the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote, and choosing 'Remove channel'. 
2. Next, restart your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart. (We'd also recommend rebooting your wireless router.) 
3. Once your device loads up again, add the channel back once more from 'Streaming channels'. 

Hope that helps clear up the issue! 

Cheers,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos