Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeamGray
Level 7

WTF

channels refuse to load or play any episodes. Restarted my modem 18 times. Factory reset my rokutv 9 times. Reset my Roku streaming stick 6 times and still nothing. What the **bleep** is the issue. 2 roku tvs and 2 streaming sticks all with the same exact issue

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: WTF

Thanks for posting, @TeamGray.

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter and I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.

Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on? What was the error message when attempted to stream the channel? Have you tried rebooting your wireless network to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Kind regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: WTF

@TeamGray wrote:

channels refuse to load or play any episodes. Restarted my modem 18 times. Factory reset my rokutv 9 times. Reset my Roku streaming stick 6 times and still nothing. What the **bleep** is the issue. 2 roku tvs and 2 streaming sticks all with the same exact issue

Known solutions/workarounds for apps not loading:

1) Change your Theme to the Roku Default (Settings/Theme/Restore default theme) - try again

2) Change your Screensaver to a Roku clock (Settings/Theme/Screensavers) - try again

3) Check for updates (Settings/System/System updates/Check now) - try again

4) Network connection reset (Settings/System/Advanced system settings) - try again

5) Completely unplug power from Roku device for 10-15 minutes - try again

6) Factory reset (Settings/System/Advanced system settings) <--- last resort

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos