Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

WPXI NOW Pittsburgh channel wont launch

Jump to solution

I have been streaming this channel for over a year now and all of a sudden this evening when i went to watch the 11 o'clock news it kept saying loading then booting me out and back to the home screen. I have tried doing an update and its already up to date. I have deleted it and reinstalled it that also did not work. I also deleted it then restarted my Roku then reinstalled it and still nothing. This is the only channel behaving in this manner and i don't understand why. Someone please help i don't want to reset the whole thing for one channel!!  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: WPXI NOW Pittsburgh channel wont launch

Jump to solution

@PinkiePie @Williamt100 As noted previously, contacting the channel provider would be the best course of action to help report the issue you are seeing. I just tried streaming that channel, and it looks to be working as of now. If you're still seeing the issue, I'd recommend following up with the channel provider directly here: https://www.wpxi.com/station/contact/

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

and that wont necessarily fix it.

Its crashing immediately on my Ultra as well.

Highlight the Channel in Home press the Star* key

and send them feed back. they need to maintain their

own app/Channel. Theyll fix it eventually.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok thank you I did that

Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

I also left feedback for them after I discovered that the usual, remove, restart, re-install did not correct the problem.

Bill

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@PinkiePie @Williamt100 As noted previously, contacting the channel provider would be the best course of action to help report the issue you are seeing. I just tried streaming that channel, and it looks to be working as of now. If you're still seeing the issue, I'd recommend following up with the channel provider directly here: https://www.wpxi.com/station/contact/

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Yup working.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Yes, it's back on-line.

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos