Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tori1122
Level 7

WITHOUT A TRACE

What happened to without a trace?! I tried to turn it on today & it was gone! Please please please bring it back!! 😫 I love love love love that show!! 

5 Replies
DebbieB
Level 7

Re: WITHOUT A TRACE

Same thing here, there was no indication it was Expiring, I know Cold Case was expiring... Sooo disappointed, Smiley Sad I was on Season 4 episode 11 Come on bring it back!!!

Shawtrish
Level 7

Same here 😫 I started watching and fell in love with the series! I got to season 4 and poof it’s gone 😭 please bring back!!

0 Kudos
Claudida66
Level 7

Same comment. Please bring back Without a Trace! It wasn't even on the Roku channel for very long, certainly not long enough to watch the entire series.

0 Kudos
Pink7
Level 7

Me too! I started watching Without A Trace and loved it. I had almost finished all of the episodes and it was gone without notice! Or should I say "Without a Trace!"

0 Kudos
fluke
Level 13

Without a Trace was a CBS TV series.

Recently CBS announced that CBS All Access is being replaced by a new service called Paramount+ due to be available March 4th.

My guess is that CBS has made it harder for other services like Roku to license their shows.  It may be possible that it will be available via Paramount+.  If that is true then it probably is not up to Roku to make it available for free any longer.

If Paramount+ is "smart" about things, they hopefully will provide a free tier to access the first 2 or 3 seasons for free with ads.

We should learn more over time of what content will be available and what subscription tiers they will have.

Full disclosure: I don't subscribe to CBS All Access and am not currently endorsing their service.

0 Kudos