Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

WFTV 9 Now Central Florida launching Fox 13 Now Memphis? Anyone else having this issue?

Jump to solution

WFTV 9 Now Central Florida launching Fox 13 Now Memphis? Anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: WFTV 9 Now Central Florida launching Fox 13 Now Memphis? Anyone else having this issue?

Jump to solution

@Anonymous wrote:

Any idea how to get Roku's attention on this?

It's not a Roku issue, it's a Fox Network issue.  Have seen another complaint re other Fox channel.  It was displaying Memphis too.

Complain to Fox and WFTV.  It's their app and they provide content.  Roku just provides the platform to run the channel app on and is no more responsible for the content than your tv is.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: WFTV 9 Now Central Florida launching Fox 13 Now Memphis? Anyone else having this issue?

Jump to solution

Yes-what is up with this?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue - it started doing this this morning and is still the same.  Tried restarting but that did not resolve the issue.  

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here, since this morning.   I removed and added the app back and still the same thing.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here. Tried to watch this morning and it was Fox 13 Memphis.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, I’m having that issue.  I tried removing and reinstalling... no go.  I then removed the app and went to my NewsOn app.  Within that, you can find wftv 9.  It is live in the morning plus some other times, and shows earlier shows at other times.  I haven’t figured out when it is live completely yet, but anyway, it’s a workaround while we wait for somebody to notice your message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

@Anonymous wrote:

It's not a Roku issue, it's a Fox Network issue.  Have seen another complaint re other Fox channel.  It was displaying Memphis too.

Complain to Fox and WFTV.  It's their app and they provide content.  Roku just provides the platform to run the channel app on and is no more responsible for the content than your tv is.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks.  I really had no idea how to complain to both of those stations.  But, that's OK... I've dumped my Roku in favor of my FireStick... no problems with WFTV there!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Good luck folks!  I'm dumping my Roku and closing my account.  I'll be using my Amazon FireStick from now on.... WFTV works fine on it.   

0 Kudos