Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

WEATHER NATION CHANNEL not working

Weather Nation channel is not working correctly.  No more extended forecasts.  No 14 day forecasts.  Only current temp.  Circle icon spins on center screen and that's it.  Been this way for about a week.  Is the channel dead.  Anyone having same problem?

9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: WEATHER NATION CHANNEL not working

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the channel?

1. Remove the channel.

2. Restart your Roku. DON'T SKIP THIS STEP, as it assures all vestiges of the channel are removed from the Roku.

3. Re-install the channel.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Both The Weather Channel and WeatherNation are NO longer working on my Roku tv.

Deleting channels, powering off / on, and adding back channels did NOT fix the problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Weather Nation Crashing

Latest release (6-9-2020) of Weather Nation channel is not functioning. It lets me enter my zip but never loads. I get taken back to the main Roku menu. I attempted to delete the channel, restart my Roku and then re-add the channel as another post said to do and that did not work. 

Roku 3 4230X

software 9.3.0- build 4170-04

any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Wheather nation keeps dropping

I have roku ultra the app wheather nation keeps crashing and sends me back to my home page. All other apps work fine. Please fix

I removed and restarted then added again NO LUCK??

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Weather Nation Crashing

Seems to be working now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@702BDR @bobcat1 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

to add code RTLL8X5

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

WN crashing for me again. My Ultra just updated software yesterday to 9.4.0. Weathernation seems awful touchy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@glasspilot 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos