Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bru20
Level 8

Vudu channel not working

edit:  Working now.  Not sure what side the glitch was on.

Went to use Vudu on my Roku 3 tonight and I got a connection error.  Happened several times. I restarted Roku and still the same.  Uninstalled the channel, restarted Roku and then reinstalled the Vudu channel.  This time it connected but I get an error when I try to sign in to my Vudu acct.  Vudu is working fine on my computer and other streaming device.  Vudu was working fine on Roku two nights ago when I last used it.  Don't see any other posts but hoping its an issue on Roku and/or Vudu's side.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Re: Vudu channel not working

Usually this type of problems works itself out within 24 hours.  You've done everything that is currently recommended, other than trying to reboot your modem/router (resetting the internet connection).

Please let us know your Roku Model number as well (settings > System > About), and current firmware version and build number (same place).

I'm not seeing anything abnormal on my 4200x
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
bru20
Level 8

Re: Vudu channel not working

I was able to sign in on Vudu after a bit of a wait.  Not sure which side the glitch was on but appears to be resolved.  Thank you.
0 Kudos