Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Voice assistant to work with netflix

Jump to solution

Why isnt roku updating things that should be priority its ridiculous, and everyone on here gets the same robot reply sorry not supported, all i want is voice assistant to work with netflix. Certain main stream apps arent supported either how fking hard is it really? Every other tv supports these things and if roku doesnt catch up more people will think its trash then there already is, which is a lot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Voice assistant to work with netflix

Jump to solution

@Khumor 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

For more information about what voice commands are available with your Roku device, visit our Support page here: What voice commands can I use with my Roku® device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Voice assistant to work with netflix

Jump to solution

@Khumor 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

For more information about what voice commands are available with your Roku device, visit our Support page here: What voice commands can I use with my Roku® device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos