Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Vimeo App Not Working

Within the last few month, the Vimeo app on Roku has stopped working. I try to sign in to link my account, but the code that the Roku app generates is not correct when I type it in to the Vimeo website. I'm told to "contact the app developer". 

I have already tried deleting the app, restarting my system, then loading the app again. I still get the same issue. 

4 Replies
Level 7

Re: Vimeo App Not Working

Code does not work says to contact the app developer. Please advise

0 Kudos
Level 7

I have the same problem. I just downloaded the Vimeo app to the Roku, logged in to Vimeo on my phone, and entered the activation code from the Roku screen. I got a message saying “Oops! Something went wrong. Contact the developer.”  I’ve deleted and reinstalled the Vimeo app. 

I just successfully activated Vimeo on an Apple TV in another room, so I know nothing is wrong with my account. This is obviously a Roku problem. Please help. 

Level 7

Same problem here.

0 Kudos
Level 7

0 Kudos