Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video playback not working on Rumble

Jump to solution

I have not been able to get any video from Rumble to work from the get-go. I would like to see them and use Rumble as an alternative to YouTube. I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@cleandreams14

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sally2

Jump to solution

Rumble still does not work.  This just started happening.  I have watch several videos before. I removed the channel and started the devise again as advised.  Funny--other channels on Roku work just fine.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Sally2,

Thanks for the update.

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dallas3324

Jump to solution

my videos on rumble will not play on my computer either. they start out fine then stop. i am running windows 10. any suggestions? i used to be able yo change speed and picture quality and they would play a bit more before having to do it gain, but now that isn't even working.

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problems on my "Roku" television.  Nothing past June 1st is showing for any of my shows either.  Political and censure is happening!!!  Downloaded the app on my phone and will have to watch it on my computer or phone now.  Won't stop us!!!

9OnTheSnap
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I haven't had anymore issues with Rumble since my original post in January, other than it being a little "buggy," at times. Definitely no censorship. Everything I like that was banned from YouTube is still there. I uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted. That didn't work, but it started working later that day. I assumed they downloaded a patch, but I don't know for sure. Hope you get yours working soon.

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @saltygirl17

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried removing the channel then adding it back in? If not, we suggest giving it a shot making sure to restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel. Feel free to follow the steps below. 

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.

• Note: If you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription before you see the Remove channel option. For help identifying this type of subscription channel, read the detailed article about removing a channel.

2. Restart your Roku device: If it is inconvenient to reach the power cord to unplug your Roku device, you can restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.

3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

• Note: If you are adding a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you will need to resubscribe.

If after attempting the suggestions above, you are still unable to play videos from one channel while videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

You can reach them here: https://corp.rumble.com/ then choose 'CONTACT US'.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still cannot log into Rumble with my code

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @888777

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel log in.

Feel free to check my post above to know where you can contact Rumble Support.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos