Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alaskana
Level 7

VibrantTV channel is not working for me.

Roku support ticket # 1877685.
For about a week I have not been able to get the VibrantTV channel, which I subscribe to, on my TCL Roku TV. VibrantTV is not answering my emails to support and they are not answering their phones, and they are not responding to left phone messages. When I click on the Vibrant logo on the Roku home page, it says "retrieving" then immediately goes back to the Roku home page. The Roku support technician was able to duplicate this problem on his end. He also could not get the channel to load. Yesterday he said that they would look into the problem.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
alaskana
Level 7

Re: VibrantTV channel is not working for me.

Still not working!
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Remove channel, reboot the Roku, and then re-add the channel.  Let me know if that works.

I'm requesting information on your ticket from CS so I can advise further.  May take a day or so.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
alaskana
Level 7

Remove channel is not an option. The option is "manage subscription", and that only has to cancel subscription as its option. I don't have a Roku box, I have a TCL Roku TV.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

From what I learned from CS just now (thankfully, someone was online Smiley Happy ), they're telling me you will need to contact VibrantTV about the issue.  We have, however, contacted the channel developer about the issue.  It would still be a good idea to contact them though.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
0 Kudos
alaskana
Level 7

"RokuShawnS" wrote:
 they're telling me you will need to contact VibrantTV about the issue.  We have, however, contacted the channel developer about the issue.  It would still be a good idea to contact them though.

I'll try again tomorrow. They were not answering their phones in the middle of the afternoon, nor responding to emails.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Roger that!  I'll keep my eye on the ticket this weekend, and let you know if I receive any updates to the issue.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
0 Kudos
alaskana
Level 7

I finally got through to Vibrant. A man named John answered the phone. I told him that the channel wasn't loading for the past two weeks. He said "let me talk to a technician." A moment later he came back and said that "We are transitioning to a new carrier. It will be about a week before we are up again."
0 Kudos