Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msherm
Reel Rookie

Used SiriusXM activation code but now has different GUI, no album photos

Visitors (kid or grandkid) in our home signed out of SiriusXM completely; usually we just Exit. I went to log back in, and it offered an activation code for the TV or login. I tried the activation code, but now the GUI for each song doesn't show the album cover, only a graphic for the channel. How can I get the previous GUI back, so I can see the album covers for each song?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Used SiriusXM activation code but now has different GUI, no album photos

@msherm 

That would be a setting within the app. SiriusXM builds their apps. Roku doesn't.

If it worked as intended when you first installed it, you can reset the app back to original settings.

1. Remove the app
  2. Reboot the Roku
  3. Reinstall the app

All three steps, in that order.

Now, be aware that app developers do make changes to the apps, and it could be that SiriusXM made a change that might not be as you like. So, be aware that it could be unrelated to the kids' actions.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
msherm
Reel Rookie

Re: Used SiriusXM activation code but now has different GUI, no album photos

Thank you!

0 Kudos