Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Up Faith & Family Channel

Jump to solution

I have subscribed to UP Faith & Family channel on our TV in the living room.  It works great.  When I  attempt to login to UP Faith and family on any of the other TVs in the house I am being told that the email address has not been activated (confirmed).  How do I remedy this or who can I call to get a remedy?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Up Faith & Family Channel

Jump to solution

@Mash23 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Up Faith & Family Channel

Jump to solution

@Mash23 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't find a way to contact customer service - email?

Jump to solution

Can anyone help? Our UP Faith & Family channel keeps kicking off. Also, once it does, it introduces ads. We had no problem with the one week free trial, but as soon as we got billed for the first month, we started having these issues. Trying to watch a series is getting really frustrating. Can not find any way to contact customer service to get help. Phone call says no phone support due to the situation, so go to customer service online and send email, but can't find any email!!! Thanks if you can help!

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Can't find a way to contact customer service - email?

Jump to solution

If they had support, Roku would just tell you to contact UP Faith & Family.

0 Kudos