Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HOPE1
Level 7

Unlocking episodes

I set up roku pay a monthly bill for it but all my episodes for Alaska frontiers amd other stuff on my ruko is locked and I got to web site posting and still not unlocking saying error amd I can not talk with a ruko representative Help im aggravated with this badly even got a express + stick to see if that would help it dont 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Strega
Level 15

Re: Unlocking episodes

Sorry I don't understand.  When you say "monthly bill for it" what is "it"?  (ie: there is no bill for Roku.)  I hope you didn't call someone on the phone to activate your Roku.

It sounds like you are trying to watch a cable show using your cable company login.  (Please confirm.) And you are getting an error, but it would help to know where and what the error is. For example do you get an error giving a code to a cable channel website or do you get the error logging into your cable provider?  Or someplace else?

0 Kudos
HOPE1
Level 7

Re: Unlocking episodes

No errors just codes an interesting codes and it dont do nothing the other tv that has same thing there not locked thats why I'm so at lost with whats goin on even have check back with account and nothing to help 

0 Kudos