Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Univision App

I had been using the Univision Now app and logging in through my DirecTV log in to use it. It updated today and it’s telling me now I have to download the Univision app (not Univision Now) if I want to keep using my Direct TV log in. But I can’t not find the Univision app to download it and log in. 

8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Univision App

I cannot find the Univision app anywhere either. What is going on?

Highlighted
Level 7

I cannot find it either, i see it on the play store and app store, but not roku store...how can this be escalated?

Highlighted
Level 7

I tried to search by typing in the name and then scrolling through the categories and nothing. I even tried to find the DirecTv app and no luck either. It’s basically the only thing I use Roku for on that TV, so it’s very unfortunate. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Still having issues, hopefully the app gets released soon.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features, functionality and availability, you'll want to contact Univision support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I just looked and there's now an app just called Univision on the channel store. It will let you log in through your tv provider.

Highlighted
Level 7

Lately the Univison channel logged me out.  When I try to activate, multiple times, the code is noted as not being valid.    What's going on.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@tincada 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos