Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sebastian0727
Level 7

Universal watch list to automatically update with all of your service accounts

is there a way or when will you create a way to link all of our service accounts into one universal watchlist on the Roku with automatic updates by using the service accounts were logged into?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Universal watch list to automatically update with all of your service accounts

If each Roku is linked to a different user account/email address, then no that cannot be done.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Sebastian0727
Level 7

Re: Universal watch list to automatically update with all of your service accounts

They r qll liked to the same email address!

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

No, that would be a form of content aggregation: Among other things, it would require you to provide all your login credentials to Roku/give them access to your individual streaming service profile/settings, or that the services would otherwise provide your watchlist to Roku, and that isnt something Roku is heavily involved in (for now/yet).

(Thats something one would expect from/for Google, which is heavily invested/involved with content aggregation on its Android TV/Google TV platform)

For now, you have to use each services built-in watchlist functionality for that, and or keep your own master watchlist somewhere/somehow.

0 Kudos